Hello assiduous viewers of Baby Jae's blog. Today is Baby Jae's due date. You probably already knew that. I'm saying it again and really loud so Baby Jae will hear it: TODAY IS YOUR DUE DATE.
I wonder if she heard me? I hope we'll find out in soon.
ps. Yes, I learned a new word today. Thanks Dr. Fred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What about now?
What's going on?
It would be a nice day to be born - sunny, in the 80's, and it's the summer solstice!
Dr. Fred
Oh, yes, Baby Jae, please come out and play. You have many people waiting to meet you. Your time is up, time to move out, your rental space is past due!
love ya
gramma trubbul
Apparently the summer solstice was not enough enticement for her to come out. We'll keep you all posted should things change.
Post a Comment